Since the jurying is done, I can share my pictures with you all.
Here are my five IGMA Artisan submission pieces:
..I had to get a little creative with some of the methods I used to make these. The little blossoms on the Solomons Seal were very tricky to get nice and round at the top. And the Jack-in-the-Pulpits were also quite tricky because the spathe (the hooded part covering the plant center) had to be hand cut and rolled so it would be the proper shape. I also had to figure out how to do the coloring on both sides of the paper without it bleeding through or making the paper look extra heavy. It took a few tries, but I got it.
Thanks for letting me share my good news with you!
Posts on some new projects coming soon...